Thursday 24 July 2008

The Best Things For You.

Will search for the best thing for you .. in the depths of the depthless world. In the world of five elements; earth, water, fire, air and ether, I will search for the best compound for you. In the world of the mind, choosing, creating, moving, grasping and speaking, I will search for the non-mind for you. In the world of senses, touching the vertebrae, tasting the nectar, seeing with the third eye, hearing the un-struck sounds, I will search for the hundred and one senses for you.
Ionized I will flow through the solid, fly through the liquid, walk through the air I will move. I will search the whole world for the best thing for you.
I will search the whole world for the best thing for you.

2 comments:

Maria Elisabeth said...

Hi Kiran,
you see? the more you write the better you get!
The text is good...but be careful not to get lost when looking for the best thing...be always with yours one hundred and one secret senses.
Peace and love my friend.
Beth.

KiranKabuki said...

Hi Beth,

Thank you.

Lol.

Cookly plus plus,
K