Friday 13 June 2008

At the Station




Heart the station of counsciousness. You become aware here of all those twelve motions, e-motions -- Love, pain, anger, pride, happiness ..
At the station, train stops by, unloads its pain chambers and moves on. I need a hug. I send you a hug. I put on a chant tape 'narayana narayana jaya govinda hare' I kneel on my knees. I feel the pain. The chant vibration hugs my back soothing my spinal existence. I send you a hug. I feel the pain. I am resonated. I feel the hug. The volcanic force shoots upward, tightens my nake and swirls my head like the dangling flower bud in the storm. Throat locks up. Mouth opens up .. wide -- no words come out, no breath goes in, no breath comes out. Everything is still like the existence in the begining. Only the awareness.
Suddenly, some moments after the stillness fades away. I feel my heart. Tears roll down. I feel its warmth on my cheeks at the station.
"Let nothing perturb you, nothing frighten you.
All things pass.
Patience achieves everything.
Solo Dios basta" St Teresa of Avila.

2 comments:

Maria Elisabeth said...

Beauuuuutiful...beautiful...perfect title...wonderful text
xoxo
Beth

KiranKabuki said...

thanks a lot. I feel cookly plus plus now.